- (1.1.) News 21 Chaupal Media Private Limited (“News 21 Chaupal”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is committed to the protection of personal information provided by the users (“You”
- (1.2.) We take the privacy of our Users seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of Users while providing personalized and valuable service.
- (1.3.) When You use the App, the App may collect Your device number and other personal information. A high standard of security is maintained for Users. However, the transmission of information via the internet or telephone networks is not completely secure. While We do Our best to protect Your information, particularly with respect to the protection of Your personal data, News 21 Chaupal cannot ensure the security of Your data transmitted via the internet, telephone or any other networks.
2. Information Collected
Non Personal Information
- (2.1.) We may collect non-personal information about You whenever You access or interact with Our App or any of the related services. This includes but not limited to browser name, version, server location, device specific information such as the type of device used, users’ operating system and version, your mobile devices unique device ID, third party apps or App or service that referred users to App, language preference, means of connection to App, internet service providers, IP address, technical information, google advertising ID (GAID), IDFA, GAID Opt-out Status, location information, interaction of Your device with the App and applications, details of Your device including without limitation its manufacturer details, height and width of your device screen, model, version, UDID or IMEI Number and other similar information about You(collectively “Traffic Data”).Personal Information
- (2.2.) 2.2. We may collect personal information that identifies You in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to the information submitted during download and installation of the App or in connection with registration for other activities or features offered through the App. Personally identifiable information collected may include name, mailing address, email address, phone number and demographic information such as gender, nationality, postcode and other personal information including but not limited to date, time or place of birth (“Personal Information”). If You communicate with Us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected by Newsd.
- (2.3.) Our App may transmit your Personal Information to our internal servers. This Personal Information is immediately deleted once you delete the App, except to the extent it is necessary to store the same under applicable laws. Further, we have implemented commercially reasonable physical, managerial, operational and technical security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration and to preserve the security of the Personal Information in our care.Finally, this information is used strictly in line with our business purposes.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
- (3.2.) To enhance customer experience and to provide focused support, we may share generic aggregated demographic information which may include Your information collected by Usbutnot linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with Our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- (3.3.) At times We are required by law or litigation to disclose personal information about the users. We may also disclose information about the user if We determine that disclosure of information is necessary for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- (3.4.) We use Our best efforts to use information in aggregate form (so that no individual User is identified) for the following purposes:
(3.4.1) To build up marketing profiles;
(3.4.2) To aid strategic development, data collection and business analytics;
(3.4.3) To manage our relationship with advertisers and partners;
(3.4.4) 3.4.4. To audit usage of the App and Our website i.e. www.news21chaupal.com
(3.4.5) 3.4.5. To enhance user experience in relation to the App and Our website (collectively, “Permitted Use”).
- (3.5.) We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of News 21 Chaupal, the App, or Users.
- (4.1.) Whenever You access the App We may place “cookies” on Your hard drive for record-keeping purposes to enhance Your experience or sometimes to personalize Your experience. Cookies are small text files that are placed on Your device’s hard drive by the App You visit. Cookies help Us to identify information relating Your activities and to retain information relating to Your preferences and history on the App.
- (4.2.) Ad targeting cookies: We and/or Our service providers may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that are more relevant to You and Your interests.
- (4.3.) You may choose to disable cookies by turning off cookie feature on the web browser. However, by disabling this feature, some parts of the App may not function properly. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of the App.
(5.1.1.) Comply with a court order or other legal process;
(5.1.2.) Protect the rights, property or safety of Newsd or another party;
(5.1.3.) Enforce the Agreement, including EULA; or
(5.1.4.) Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties.
- (6.1.) The security of Your Personal Information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it.
8. Updates and Changes to Your Personal Information
- You have a right to correct any errors in Your Personal Information available with Us. You may request Us in writing that We cease to use Your Personal Information.
9. Contact Us
Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.news21chaupal.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
India vs West Indies : Simmons, Pooran power WI to series parity
In India vs West Indies 2nd T20 International, Shivam Dube justified his promotion in the batting order with a smashing half-century but...
CTB vs NMG Dream11 Match Prediction | Read Here
From challenging for a spot in the pinnacles of the Mzansi Super League to stumbling and going down a downward...
India vs West Indies, 1st T20I – Live Cricket Score, Commentary – WI lost Simmons early
The India cricket team will look to continue their preparation for the 2020 World Cup as they take on Windies...
OPINION | ALPHA-WOMEN INTIMIDATING PSEUDOS!
When in her maiden budget speech a few days ago Nirmala Sitharaman announced “Naari Tu Narayani” committee to ensure judicious resource...
“Is anyone listening?” says MAHA-Rashtra
Amid several problems in Maharashtra that has not taken the front seat in the latest legislative polls, Shiv-Sena and BJP...
Maharashtra Assembly Election 2019: All you need to know
Maharashtra Assembly Election 2019: On October 21, Maharashtra will lead to polls to elect a new Legislative Assembly. The tenure...
Celebrities Twitter reaction on Hyderabad Encounter
On Friday morning, the Hyderabad police had encountered the accused of the Hyderabad gang rape case. Police said that when...
Govt asks SC to refer issue of creamy layer exclusion from SC/ST to larger bench
The central government on Monday asked the Supreme Court to refer the matter concerning the exclusion of the creamy layer...
Anand Kumar fined Rs 50,000 in cheating case
The Gauhati High Court (HC) has directed founder of the popular Super 30 education programme Anand Kumar to pay compensation of...
How to earn money from a news website ?
Earn Money by Posting Google Ads You’ve likely seen Google ads on every news website. It’s easy to set up...
Motorola One Macro review: How does that macro camera work?
Motorola One series has focused typically on one aspect of the phone. The Motorola One Power, for instance, puts the...
OnePlus 7T Pro is being launched in London today
With an aim to penetrate deeper into the European tech market, Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus will debut new high-end smartphones...
‘Tips’ While Going For Your Honeymoon in India
We wish to assist you to leave the “advice-listening” setting and also let you select what suits you. A comprehensive...
‘Oxy Pure’ offering pure Oxygen in Delhi, Check rates and Timings
The poison of pollution in the air of the capital Delhi has dissolved in such a way that it has...
5 Ways To Fight Mental Health Stigma
Stigma causes people to feel ashamed for something that is out of their control. Stigma prevents people from seeking the help...
Gurunanak Jayanti 2019 Quotes, Wishes, Greetings in Punjabi
Happy Gurunanak Jayanti 2019 quotes, wishes in Punjabi: Guru Nanak Jayanti is one of the most celebrated festivals in India and...
Happy Gurunanak Jayanti 2019 quotes, wishes in English: Guru Nanak Jayanti images, photos, HD wallpapers for WhatsApp status
Happy Gurunanak Jayanti 2019 quotes, wishes in English: Guru Nanak Jayanti is one of the most celebrated festivals in India and...