CBSE Class 12th Results 2019: The class 12th board results of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) have been announced. CBSE Board’s class 12th result has been released on cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in. The CBSE has released the class 12th result in just 28 days. Earlier, the results of the Bihar Board were released in just 44 days. The examinations of CBSE board lasted from 15 February to 4 April. This year, 31 lakh students had registered for the 10th and 12th Board exams. ‘ CBSE Board Result 2019: Release of CBSE 12th result, check with a direct link here.
Direct link to check CBSE 12th result (http://cbseresults.nic.in/class12/Class12th19.htm). This page will open before you click on it. Click here to check your result.
How to Check CBSE board class 12th result on its official Website
- Step 1: Visit www.cbseresults.nic.in and www.cbse.nic.in
- Step 2: Click ‘CBSE results’ or ‘CBSE class 12 results’ or ‘CBSE class 12 results’.
- Step 3: Enter your roll number, school code, admit card number and center number.
- Step 4: After entering your details, press the submit button.
- Step 5: Your result will be yours. Remove the print out of it or click on the photo.
How to check CBSE 12th result via SMS
- Students of CBSE can see results through SMS.
- Different numbers have been issued for this.
- MTNL users – 52001
- BSNL users – 57766
- Aircel users – 5800002
- IDEA users – 55456068
- Airtel users – 54321202
How to check CBSE Class 12th result on other websites
- Step 1: Visit cbse.examresults.net.
- Step 2: Enter your roll number
- Step 3: After entering your details, press the submit button.
- Step 4: The result will come in front of you.
Regional offices of CBSE board are also located in Ajmer, Chennai, Allahabad, Guwahati, Panchkula, and Delhi. Schools located outside the country comes under regional office Delhi.