Happy Eid-ul-Adha 2019: It’s celebration time all across the globe today. August 12 marks the holy celebrations of Eid ul-Adha or Bakrid, a festival that honours the sacrifice of Ibrahim, the Messenger in Islam. Also known as Id-al-Zuha and Bark-Id, the festival celebrated Ibrahim who was willing to sacrifice his son on God’s command as an act of respect. On this day, Muslims sacrifice a male goat which is distributed in three portions, to the poor, their relatives and then to themselves.
After praying in the mosques, Bakrid is celebrated by meeting and greeting your family and loved ones and preparing sumptuous meals including biryani and kheer. But no festival can ever be complete without sharing happy wishes and blessings with your loved ones. Add to the celebrations with these beautiful wishes that will surely add more fervour to this special day.
Happy Eid-ul-Adha 2019: Bakra Eid Mubarak Messages
- I wish you very very happy Eid Mubark!
May Allah makes you the happiest person of the universe!
- This blessed day is for saying thank you to the almighty for all he has given to us. May he grant all your prayers and fulfill all your desires. Eid Mubarak!
- This Eid is a celebration of sacrifice and humility! May we let go of the differences, accept each other, and work as a global community with love and kindness!
- May Allah accept our ibadah, supplications, and efforts on this holy day. May Allah give us steadfastness on the path of righteousness, elevate our imaan, cleanse our sins and bestow his blessings and mercy upon us in this world and in the hereafter. Eid Mubarak!
- May God bless you with good health, prosperity, and blessings on this auspicious day! Happy Eid!
- On this day may Allah accept our sacrifice and help us sacrifice all the negativity, hatred and wrongdoings around us.
- The magic of this day bring a lot of happiness and blessings in your life that will fill your heart with joy. Wishing you and your family a Happy Eid