Happy Father’s Day Wishes, and Quotes: Father’s day is one of the most important days for a daughter and son. For a daughter, nobody can match their fathers. So, it is important to give them the same amount of pampering they have given us all our lives. Here are a few father’s day wishes, greetings, wallpapers, images and much more ideas for daughters to give that special superhero in your life. For more details and Latest Breaking News, visit News21chaupal.com.
Happy Father’s Day Wishes for Your Dad
- You’re the No#1 Dad!
- Dad, you work so hard, you need a vacation from all life’s stress, demands, and overbearing egos I’ll try to get out of the house for a while.
- Dad, You’re my favorite parent. If you tell Mom, I’ll deny I ever said it and you know who she’ll believe.
- Dad, You’ve always done what’s best for me even if I didn’t understand it at the time Which isn’t to say I understand it now, either, but I’ll take your word for it.
- On a father scale of 1 to 10, I give you a million. Thanks a million Dad!
- Funny Father’s Day Wishes
- Look, no one said raising me was going to be easy. You just made it look that way!
- Dad, who else would have taught me how to golf, eat pizza for breakfast and play poker?
- Dad, you were the first one to make dark socks and sandals look cool. You fashion icon, you!
- Thanks for pretending you liked the polka dot socks! Happy Father’s Day.
- To the world’s greatest dad – ok, the sample size is limited, but I think you’re very deserving.
- How is a baby bird like its dad? He’s a chirp off the old block!
- Hopefully this Father’s Day will provide you as much fun as before you had kids.
- Dad, thanks for showing me how to play baseball. Don’t read too much into the fact that the few times I got to play it was in right field.
- I’d like to apologize for all of your gray hair. Genetics! That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
- I take some comfort in knowing that in my younger years, I set a family record for time outs — signed, your #1 (son or daughter)!
- I have to salute you Dad for my Hollywood good looks. The nut doesn’t fall far from the tree!
- Dad, you’re the best banker I ever knew.
Father’s Day Wishes from Daughter
- Dad, you’ve always given me everything I wanted. Either that or you’re very good at convincing me what I want.
- You’ve always been a great father to this girl. Thanks Dad!
- For the guy who does it all, and then some! Thanks Pops!
- The greatest gift I ever received was having you as a father.
- I’ll always be Daddy’s girl.
- We have so much in common Like Mom, for instance.
- You’ve always provided that needed shoulder to lean on. Happy Fathers Day!
- The Checklist: Recliner – Check. Remote – Check. Chips – Check.
- Hugs and love for the big guy from his loving daughter who owes him so much.
- I am honored to be your daughter!
- You’re appreciated and loved more than you know.
- 1. Me – 2. Your family – 3. Everyone who recognizes kindness, caring, and generosity of spirit. Just a short list of the people whose lives you’ve touched.
- You’re a father and a friend. Happy Father’s Day Pops!
Father’s Day Wishes from your Son
- I am so fortunate to be your son!
- You’ve always inspired me.
- Congrats Dad – I turned out amazing!
- Dad, you always led by example. I appreciate all you’ve done for me.
- You da Man!
- “Like father, like son” – so, do I get out of chores today too?
- For all the great advice – I wouldn’t have it any other way. Thanks, Dad!
- The best teacher I ever had always lived right in my own house. You’ve taught me so much. Thank you!
- Feeling so blessed to be your son.
- When I think back of the sacrifices you made, I realize how fortune I am. Thanks, Dad!
- I can always count on you for so many things – thanks, Dad. I’m very grateful.
Father’s Day Messages for Facebook Quotes
A father is a special part of all that’s cherished in the heart.
Daddy, I maybe little But I love you real BIG!
Forever your daddy’s girl.
To the greatest Dad in the whole world!
It’s dads like you that make kids like me happy.
Happy Father’s Day Messages
May all the love you give to others come back to you!
My hero, my helper, my friend, my dad. Happy Father’s Day!
My strength and my friend, I am today what I have become because of you. Thanks, Dad.
No one ever thanks you for all of the little things that you do. The roof over our head, lights in the hallway, and boogey-man free closets. I love you.
Somehow, in my heart, I always knew that someone unkind and loving and wise as you would turn out to be not just a wonderful husband, but a great father as well. I was right.
Thank you for being a good father and a good friend.
There are a million ways of writing Father’s Day wishes on your dad’s card, on Facebook posts, texts or letters. But, why then, can it be so difficult? Starting with a blank slate can be tough. Get some ideas, and then personalize it to make it your own.
Thank you for being someone that I can always count on and always turn to.
Thanks for being there when I need you the most and even when I didn’t.
I appreciate you’ve given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love.
Thanks for giving me the finer things in life your time, your care, your love.
There aren’t enough words in any language to express how much I love you.
This is your day, but don’t let me disturb you. It’s best to let sleeping Dads lie.