Election Results 2019 LIVE Updates: Who will come to power? 60 crore voters will answer this question today. Counting of votes is set to begin at 8 am on Thursday, and initial trends are likely to set in by 11 am. The results of the Lok Sabha elections can be expected by this evening. The mood in the BJP is upbeat as exit polls have projected that the NDA is set to return to power. The crucial states for the party are Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, and Odisha. In UP, there’s a fierce contest between with the Mahagathbandhan of SP, BSP, and RLD. In Bengal and Odisha, the party hopes to consolidate its position. By its own assessment, its candidates have performed well here.
Congress president Rahul Gandhi is leading in Wayanad, according to C-Voter. Meanwhile, Union Minister Rajyavardhan Rathore is leading in Jaipur Rural and BJP candidate Sunny Deol in Gurdaspur.
Election Result Live Updates
Odisha assembly elections: Biju Janata Dal leading on 16 seats, BJP leading on 5 seats, – there are 146 assembly constituencies in the state.
The Jana Sena Party is currently leading on one seat in Andhra Pradesh Assembly polls. The focus will also be on the Jana Sena as it is likely to alter the fate of either of the other four parties by splitting the votes, particularly that of a dominant community that tilted the scales in favour of TDP in 2014.
- Mohammed Salim Trailing in Raiganj
- Ajit Singh Trailing in Muzaffarnagar
- Farooq Abdullah Leading in Srinagar
- Sheila Dikshit Trailing in North-East Delhi
- Election Results 2019: Sonia Gandhi Leading in Rae Bareli
- Akhilesh Yadav Leading in Azamgarh
- Election Results 2019: Atishi Trails Behind Gambhir
- Kanimozhi Leading in Tuticorin
- Election Results 2019: Digvijaya Leading in Bhopal
- Shashi Tharoor Leading Now