- (1.1.) News 21 Chaupal Media Private Limited (“News 21 Chaupal”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is committed to the protection of personal information provided by the users (“You”
- (1.2.) We take the privacy of our Users seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of Users while providing personalized and valuable service.
- (1.3.) When You use the App, the App may collect Your device number and other personal information. A high standard of security is maintained for Users. However, the transmission of information via the internet or telephone networks is not completely secure. While We do Our best to protect Your information, particularly with respect to the protection of Your personal data, News 21 Chaupal cannot ensure the security of Your data transmitted via the internet, telephone or any other networks.
2. Information Collected
Non Personal Information
- (2.1.) We may collect non-personal information about You whenever You access or interact with Our App or any of the related services. This includes but not limited to browser name, version, server location, device specific information such as the type of device used, users’ operating system and version, your mobile devices unique device ID, third party apps or App or service that referred users to App, language preference, means of connection to App, internet service providers, IP address, technical information, google advertising ID (GAID), IDFA, GAID Opt-out Status, location information, interaction of Your device with the App and applications, details of Your device including without limitation its manufacturer details, height and width of your device screen, model, version, UDID or IMEI Number and other similar information about You(collectively “Traffic Data”).Personal Information
- (2.2.) 2.2. We may collect personal information that identifies You in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to the information submitted during download and installation of the App or in connection with registration for other activities or features offered through the App. Personally identifiable information collected may include name, mailing address, email address, phone number and demographic information such as gender, nationality, postcode and other personal information including but not limited to date, time or place of birth (“Personal Information”). If You communicate with Us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected by Newsd.
- (2.3.) Our App may transmit your Personal Information to our internal servers. This Personal Information is immediately deleted once you delete the App, except to the extent it is necessary to store the same under applicable laws. Further, we have implemented commercially reasonable physical, managerial, operational and technical security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration and to preserve the security of the Personal Information in our care.Finally, this information is used strictly in line with our business purposes.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
- (3.2.) To enhance customer experience and to provide focused support, we may share generic aggregated demographic information which may include Your information collected by Usbutnot linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with Our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- (3.3.) At times We are required by law or litigation to disclose personal information about the users. We may also disclose information about the user if We determine that disclosure of information is necessary for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- (3.4.) We use Our best efforts to use information in aggregate form (so that no individual User is identified) for the following purposes:
(3.4.1) To build up marketing profiles;
(3.4.2) To aid strategic development, data collection and business analytics;
(3.4.3) To manage our relationship with advertisers and partners;
(3.4.4) 3.4.4. To audit usage of the App and Our website i.e. www.news21chaupal.com
(3.4.5) 3.4.5. To enhance user experience in relation to the App and Our website (collectively, “Permitted Use”).
- (3.5.) We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of News 21 Chaupal, the App, or Users.
- (4.1.) Whenever You access the App We may place “cookies” on Your hard drive for record-keeping purposes to enhance Your experience or sometimes to personalize Your experience. Cookies are small text files that are placed on Your device’s hard drive by the App You visit. Cookies help Us to identify information relating Your activities and to retain information relating to Your preferences and history on the App.
- (4.2.) Ad targeting cookies: We and/or Our service providers may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that are more relevant to You and Your interests.
- (4.3.) You may choose to disable cookies by turning off cookie feature on the web browser. However, by disabling this feature, some parts of the App may not function properly. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of the App.
(5.1.1.) Comply with a court order or other legal process;
(5.1.2.) Protect the rights, property or safety of Newsd or another party;
(5.1.3.) Enforce the Agreement, including EULA; or
(5.1.4.) Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties.
- (6.1.) The security of Your Personal Information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it.
8. Updates and Changes to Your Personal Information
- You have a right to correct any errors in Your Personal Information available with Us. You may request Us in writing that We cease to use Your Personal Information.
9. Contact Us
Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.news21chaupal.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
ICC World Cup 2019: When and where to watch, live streaming and telecast details
The 2019 World Cup season is one of the most unpredictable World Cup seasons of all time. A lot of...
There is no one in the Indian team who can match Hardik Pandya talentwise; Virender Sehwag
“There is no one even closer to Hardik Pandya’s talent with both bat and ball. If there was someone even...
Watch: Mahendra Singh Dhoni Run out! Out or Not-Out?
Chennai Skipper Mahendra Singh dhoni was given out while his bat was showing in the crease. The incident happened in...
IPL 2019 Final CSK vs MI; When and Where to Watch the last Game
This will be the fourth chance in the IPL when there will be the rival will once again be followed...
WATCH: Comedy of errors on the field costs Delhi Capitals the easiest of run out opportunities
The second qualifier of IPL 2019 was played between Delhi Capitals and Chennai Super Kings at Visakhapatnam witnessed one of...
Rahul Gandhi’s citizenship controversy; Updated version of financial crime
"Ethics Committee of Lok Sabha. It formulates Code of Conduct for members and suggests amendments to it from time to...
Why Karnataka is still the most liked state for BJP?
An important thing about JD(S) is that because of being a regional political party, every time their vote percentage increases...
Why Rahul Gandhi chose Kerala’s Wayanad Loksabha Seat?
With the aim of strengthening the party's position in South India, Rahul has chosen Wayanad LokSabha seat for Congress.
M J Akbar denies calling Priya Ramani in hotel room in 1994
Akbar, who resigned as Union minister on October 17 last year, filed a private criminal defamation complaint against Ramani after...
Dwarka Mor Blood violence; 2 criminals shot dead in gang war
According to the police, the gang war between Manjeet Mahal gang and Nandu gang led to a shootout when a...
Firing at Dwarka Mor Metro Station; 2 Criminals dead
Delhi Police personnel are yet to reveal the identities of the deceased or state which gang they are a part...
OnePlus 7 Pro full Specifications, Special Offers and Price in India
In India, the price of OnePlus 7 Pro 6GB/128 GB variant is Rs 49999 however, for 8 GB / 256...
Oppo Reno launch date in India is revealed; Check Price, Specifications and more
OPPO Renault smartphones are going to be launched in India. These smartphones will be launched in India this month.
Google blocks Chinese app TikTok in India after SC Order
An Indian state court had earlier asked the federal government to ban TikTok, citing concerns the video-sharing mobile app exposed...