Raksha Bandhan: The auspicious festival of Raksha Bandhan will fall on August 15, 2019 and is celebrated the bond between brothers and sisters. Traditionally, a simple bracelet or chain of interwoven gold and red threads is being tied as a rakhi by the sister on her brother’s wrist. Nowadays, this ritual has become more extravagant and people love to tie many varieties of Rakhis on their sibling’s wrists. Below are a collection of beautiful types of rakhis to buy online and send to brothers who are far and wide. So, order in advance and stay prepared for the great day.
9 Premium Rakhi Designs to shop online
- Special Onkar Bracelet Rakhi: Purchase this beautiful piece from insity.com, as it is made using premium American diamonds- a bracelet your brother can don for a whole year and remember your love.
- Special Rudraksha Rakhi: Gift this colorful Rudraksha thread of love (a collection from sendrakhi.com) and let spirituality rule your sibling’s life.
- Personalized Jeweled Rakhi: Nothing beats old memories and this personalized white stones embedded rakhi from Amazon.in will make your Bhai, the happiest guy in this world.
- Shun the Evil eye Rakhi: This trendy blue evil eye rakhi from Amazon.in will cast away all the evil eye from your brother and protect him for one whole year.
- Floral Rakhi: Express your love and gratitude to your brother by tying this sweet floral rakhi from onlinedelivery.in on his wrist.
- Peacock Rakhi: A traditional design that stays in vogue always. This rakhi is studded with stones and can be bought from sendrakhi.com
- Swastika Rakhi: For those who love silver and the swastika symbol, choose this rakhi and make your brother’s extra special.
- Gold Rakhi: This is a golden rakhi with a ‘Mere Bhaiya’ script to make your Rakhi feel blessed and happy always.
- Ruby & Agate Rakhi: For those who love their rubies, this rakhi set will please them beyond expectations.